Is my wedding photo shoot the same as others?
No, it isn’t. Here’s why.
- From the preparations to the party, I create an authentic narrative through images, a kind of reportage..
- I will be there, with a trusted assistant, for the whole day.
- I personally do post production and deliver approximately 1,000 high definition photographs, print-ready.
- They’ll be available in a slideshow.
- I’ll upload the hi-def photographs to a private online gallery for you to share.
The bulk of the work is done. Who wants something more may choose from additional optional services, always offered with the same care.
- I select the best photographs and put a wedding photo album together, which can be edited anytime.
- We may then choose a model and materials to have a photo book printed.
- What about small photo albums for your parents? They’ll love them, I’m sure.
- The best photographs can be also printed on cotton Fine Art paper with premium inks.
- Your wedding video is a real movie, with the best scenes of that day edited. You may want to add the original audio of the exchange of vows and rings. I use next-gen professional equipment: slider, steadicam, drone, action camera.
- InstaWedding. I use a Polaroid camera for photographs that can be stuck to an appropriate support right away during the party.
- PhotoBooth: The trendiest gem. I set up the background and studio flash lights on-site, and I photograph your guests. You may use the photographs as you wish, especially in black and white, upload them to Instagram, Facebook etc. It adds extra touch and sophistication, which are almost must-haves today. Let your guests and friends take centre stage too!
- Engagement photo shoot. Your engagement is worth remembering too. It is always memorable, but amazing photographs will make it unforgettable.
Here’s a range of new, unusual services for photographs with an extra twist.
- Trash the Dress. A photo shoot, possibly with a video, set up few days after the wedding. The bride or the two newlyweds in the same wedding clothing are photographed in unusual places or while involved in funny activities, basically ruining their dresses and making the most of them.
- Elopement. I cover your quiet, unconventional wedding, just for your very nearest and dearest, wherever you wish: far away, spectacular or natural locations.
- Honeymoon. Taking pictures yourself that narrate and remind of your honeymoon is a pleasure. But when you wish details and quality, I can photograph for you.
- Destination Wedding. Italy is said to be one of the world’s best destinations. Do you want to fulfil your love dream in Venice, Rome or Florence? Or maybe in Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet? Or on the romantic Amalfi Coast? Many foreign couples dream of tying the knot in Italy. You want to capture the magic of it and choose a specialized local photographer.
Please note that I am a member of ANFM, the Italian association of wedding photographers. Its policy and code of conduct guarantee the quality of my work.